Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Virtual Dog Friend







Mums, this is really fun! So many creatures out there who want to be my friend. MY friend!! Not your friend or Pops friend, but MY friend. I am going to be as famous as a Paris Hilton pet!!!

Stewart is a dog. I have never met a dog in person, but there are a few that bark in the neighborhood. I don't understand barking. What else is there to say besides "food"? That's one little word. How many times in a day can you say "food?" Mums says they have to also ask to go outside to go to the bathroom. And then they also bark because they want to play. And they say cats are dumb! I go to the bathroom all by myself and play when ever I want. Why would you ask? I don't get it at all.

Stewart's mom and my mom are friends. Virtual friends. Stewart's nana has MSA like Pops. Stewart likes to chase cats, so he can never come to visit me. But I can look at his picture now and then. He is kinda cute, isn't he? Stewart - my third virtual friend.

Shiva

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Our dog doesn't bark. But then, I'm a parrot and I do bark. It evens itself out in the end.

    ReplyDelete