Monday, November 22, 2010

Explaining Minn-ee-sooo-tah

I don't get this winter stuff. One day there is 8 inches on snow on the ground, and a few days later it is raining. Mums almost fell down this morning when she stepped outside to check the weather. (Why she can't listen to the news like Pops does, I will never figure out!)

Mums says we live in Minn-ee-sooo-tah, as if that explains anything. Minn-ee-sooo-tah nice, Minn-ee-sooo-tah weather, Minn-ee-sooo-tah Vikings - she says they are all just a bunch of bull. Actually she said another word after bull, but if I said it she would wash my mouth out with soap.

Mums says she wants to pack up me and Pops and move to somewhere without winter and without a football team. Pops won't hear of living somewhere where there is no football. So I guess we are stuck here, one more year, with all this Minn-ee-sooo-tah crap - a bad football team, crappy and unpredictable winters and people who go around pretending to be nice.

Shiva

5 comments:

  1. We have a football team here. Not necessarily a good one this year but we still love them. You could move here and enjoy our winter weather. Now, the summer...that's another issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have it on our list....Hospice in Arizona, maybe, just maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sewing endeavours are at a minimum. Yes I can relate to "Mini-sew too". tee hee.
    Am I allowed to post here? Like I don't have a cat or a dog..but Hubby often says my brain sometimes goes peep peep.
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be the same if you did not post here - maybe you will find the need for a cat when you see how wise and beautiful I am. Mums loves you so I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had 3 dogs,...all Dachshounds. Sort of your size, dear Shiva. They were all afraid of cats. I think it was the eye to eye stare;...they always lost, and headed for the hills. We even raised dwarf chickens,..we had about 30! Boy did they stink. We owned hamsters, that escaped and bit through our dishwasher electric cords, and canaries, and even a kitten, for a very short time. But it turned out I was allergic to the kitten hairs. I like you, Shiva. :-) You are allegy free.
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete