Friday, November 12, 2010

My Name is Shiva

Shiva is the Hindi Goddess of Life and Death. And Shiva is my name. I am a cat. I am a calico cat with great coloring! I am a pretty girl and I know it.

I was adopted by my Mum and Pops in July of 2008. Pops always wanted a kitty, but Mum said cats made her eyes water and her face itch. As it turns out, she wasn't lying, but now she takes allergy pills when I bug her too much. Mum finally gave in when she Pops got really sick. She thought maybe a kitty would cheer Pops up.

I was born in the streets. My real mother was a tramp, and had a bunch of us all of the time. My mother also had a bad virus and only half of my brain ended up getting developed. I can't jump up on furniture and I fall down a lot. But, like I said, I am pretty so I can get away with so much!

So hello everyone. If you are my friend, you may call me Shiva (that is Shee-vah). I you are not my friend, you must call me Goddess and give me my props (Mum calls them treats). I am particularly fond of tuna tasting stuff, but I will eat anything after I have ignored it long enough.

Bye now, as we say in the great Midwest.

4 comments:

  1. And I'm the first to follow AND comment. Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shiva,
    Thanks for giving voice to all of us "felines" cause that makes us "freelines" now. I'm Miss Kitty and girl, let me tell ya, you got it made. I live with da Queen. That's right, Queen Jaw Jaw and I'm here to tell ya, she can be a royal pain, some days. Don't EVEN think of wearing her crown. Who knew? Welcome to the blog world, Miss S.

    I'll be meowing at ya.

    Miss Kitty, the other Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth and Miss Kitty, welcome to my blog. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete