Monday, November 29, 2010

Butter and Winter

Mums is eating butter. Lots of it. Sure, she slathers it on Kavli Crispi Thin toasty things, but there is definitely more butter going on that crispy thing than crispy.

She says it's winter, and she needs to put on her winter coat, just like me. Yes, my neck has gotten thicker, but my waist line is still itsy bitsy. Hers is getting a bit out of control. Maybe this trip (the one she hasn't really told me about yet) is going to be good for her. From what she is packing, it hasn't much to do with winter.

She's Scandinavian, and she says butter is the most important ingredient in being a Scandahovian. I guess I don't care as long as I get my tuna.

Hey, Mums, did you stock up on my tuna treats?

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. Where will you be vationing, Shiva? In one of those plush animal hotels, with daily massages, cats' meow orchestra, and fried mice thighs?

    ew,...I just pictured fried mice thighs. Gonna go before I ......!!!!

    Just wondering, from over the pond, in snowy Bavaria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is in search of Brachs Chocolate Covered Cherries. Seems they can't be found anymore and she has a big hankerin' for them. Best for her thighs if she doesn't find them!

    ReplyDelete