Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh-Oh, Something May be Going On!

Mums is really busy right now. She has been doing laundry, cleaning, sorting, and something tells me I am about to be unhappy for a while. I am not sure yet, but I have seen this type A behavior before.

Mums is piling up clothing and supplies. There hasn't been a show of suitcases yet, but I am curious. After all, that is my one job in life - curiosity. And she has been making lots of lists with labels of "Ann" and "Raquel". I think she calls them To-Do lists. Since she doesn't have much to-do besides leave, I am wary to say the least.

I will keep you informed of the next few days, but something tells me the computer will be closed pretty soon. Shit, damn and all that other stuff. I don''t want my Mums and Pops to leave me!!!!

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. When mom pulls out the suitcase I start imitating a zipper sound. It always makes her laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make a zipper sound. I can't even purr out loud. sigh.

    ReplyDelete