Friday, November 19, 2010

My Second Virtual Friend





Meet Sammie Sue. Sammie Sue lives in Arizona. Mums and Sammie Sue's human mom have met. Mums even met Sammie Sue. But not me. She is just my virtual friend. 

I know, cats and birds are not suppose to get along. But I just watch birds. I think they are funny the way the peck at food and fly around. They are so busy all of the time. They aren't good at relaxing like I am. 

Sammie Sue and I do have two things in common, however. Sammie Sue writes a blog, too. And, just like me, Sammie Sue has her human mom wrapped around her little claws. Well, I have paws, but you get the drift.
Visit Sammie Sue at http://thebeaksqueak.blogspot.com/. She is a bit smarter than me, but I am still prettier! 

Shiva
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Says ME! It's my blog and I get to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put it up for a vote! Oh wait...it's your blog and you could fix it. Never mind. I'll just settle knowing in my heart and mind that I'm prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I admit you have pretty knockers - but my butt is much more well rounded and shapely. Let's call it a draw, ok?

    ReplyDelete