Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snow!

It's been so long, I almost forgot what snow looks like.

Mums is not looking too pleased as she sees the wind blowing and the big flakes falling. I don't think she likes snow so much. But I am having a grand time sitting here on my indoor deck chair watching it fly by.

Mums opened the door for me and I let a few flakes land on my head. But it's way too cold out there to play. I can't go out and sun myself either - I can't see the sun through all of this snow.

I think, maybe, I will just go back to bed and snuggle with Pops. I'll let Mums stay out here alone with that scowl on her face.

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shiva...it's me again, Miss Kitty. I just had to ask, what's "snow?" Living in the deep South, when someone says it's snowing, it means a human, ah...woman's slip is showing, OR they got a bad case of dandruff (ewww).

    Inquiring kitty's wanna know...MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send ya some down, as soon as winter is over. I am not going out there and play in this! And mums says she ain't shoveling it either! Just go scratch the Queen's head and sit in a pile of ice. You'll get the general idea.

    ReplyDelete