Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Virtual Friend



Mums has a whole bunch of virtual friends. She has friends all over the US and a bunch in Europe. She says it's the latest thing to do - have friends that you may never meet. She has met some of her virtual friends, and has really liked them. But most of them she just chats with on places like Facebook, whatever that may be.

So.....

Why shouldn't I have virtual friends? 

So here is my first virtual friend, Toffee. Toffee lives with Mums sister and brother-in-law in London. She gets to go outside! Not fair, Mums! You had me de-clawed and I can't go outside. Well, you do let me out on the deck and that is scary enough. In fact, the leaves blowing around really frightened me last week. And now this horrible snow? Okay, I don't want to go outside.

But, I have a virtual friend that does like going outside and that is cool. I think she is nuts, but who am I to judge?

Would you like to be my friend? Send Mums a picture and be my virtual friend. Just don't plan on coming over for a visit. I do not share my props with anyone!

Shiva

ps: Human types need not apply!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Shiva! My name is Stewart Scheele and I am from Kansas. I will try and be your friend but typically I just chase cats!! My momma is friends with your mums and my nana Retta has MSA just like your pops. I like to chew on her feet in that contraption with wheels, I am waiting for snow, last year we got 10 inches and it was the first time I played in it--it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, does Toffee meow with a British accent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stewart, my mums has talked about your momma. You were the very first person to write to her about MSA. I's okay for dogs and cats to be virtual friends, we never meet! Just go chase your tail for a while.

    Yes, Sammie, Toffee has a distinctive meow. It almost sounds like "cheers!"

    ReplyDelete