Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I thought I was lazy! Mums is going to the grocery store today to buy a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner. I mean, how easy is it to throw a turkey in the oven.

The mums started ranting and raving. The words, the expressions, the thoughts that were pouring from her mouth. I cannot repeat, she still has a bar of soap laying around with my name on it. But, this is sort of what she said.

Defrost and clean the turkey.Take care of Pops. Chop onions, bread, giblets and mix with stuff. Green beans cleaned and cooked. Take care of Pops. Clean the kitchen. Take care of Pops. Make pastry and filling. Take care of Pops. Clean the kitchen. Make 3 more side dishes and take care of Pops. Set the table. Serve the wine. Carve the turkey.....

And then...

Take care of Pops while washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

Okay, Mums, buy the dinner. Just leave me in peace, okay? I don't get to enjoy the dinner, and I don't much like company. Just do what you need to do and then groom me at the end of the day. Okay. Please. I won't call you lazy again.

Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment