Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Jungle


Recently, Mums decided the condo needed painting. She painted the living room blood red (she's been watching Dexter lately) and then she moved to MY room - the sun room. For some reason, she decided that yellow would be a good color. I don't agree with her, and I am not sure that she really likes it either. It rather glows in the dark.

If that wasn't bad enough, she moved my jungle. When she was fixing the windows that the contractors had messed up and painted, I had two weeks of jungle time. All of the plants were on the floor on the blue rug. I liked the jungle. I didn't have to move very far to find another plant to hide under.

Now, I have to actually get up on all four paws and move from one plant to another. Most of the plants I can't even reach. They are no good for hiding!

Mums, I want my jungle back! And get rid of this horrible yellow. It does not suit my coloring!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I like the gold color. But you're the one that has to live with it. My home was all white on the inside when I moved in with my partner; now we have color and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color - I hate white. I will sit with it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room looks warm and inviting to me. :-)...Don't cats like to curl up in sun spots? I think a mouse snuck this complaint in. He knows he can be spotted more easily in a light sunny room. Gufaaaw...and squeek to you!
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  4. basra says: oo a jungle in sunlight! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the photo it looks wonderful! It is hard to tell the color from the photo. I think I'm seeing the windows, light, and plants more than the color itself.

    Think about your patterns, do you often do things and then second guess? hmmmm I don't think of you like that, so you probably know what you want to do...

    Go with your gut. oh, I mean, Shiva, tell your mum to go with her gut feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought birds needed jungles, not cats.

    Who knew?

    ReplyDelete