Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lazy

I am lazy. I mean really, really lazy. You know the old saying that goes something like, "you are so lazy, your picture would be the dictionary definition of lazy?" Well, I am so much lazier than that.

I eat while laying on my belly. I only stand up if Mums puts my props (remember, these are my treats) on the arm rest of her chair and she forces me to reach for them on my own.

I cry when I want to get up on the bed to sleep with Mums and Pops. Eventually Mums will pick me up. I repeat this laziness in the morning to get down from the bed in the morning.

I have three places to sleep in the condo. My favorite bed, which you see on the left, a tent and a pillow besides Mums and Pops bed when Mums refuses to pick me up. I spend 95% of my time in one of these three places. The other 5% of my life is all about rubbing on Mums legs for my props or rolling on the rug in front of her to get her attention to give me more props.

Do you know anything lazier than me? I don't think so. That's my job - the laziest one!

Shiva, the Lazy Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment