Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleeping


I have taken to sleeping on Pop's comforter. Actually, it's all Mum's fault. She hauled it out and wrapped herself in it and then sat in her chair and left the extra bit hang on the floor. So that's where I slept while she watched TV in her stupor.

Then she finally turned the heat up this weekend, and put Pop's comforter on the floor in the bedroom. She says she's not ready to wash it yet, and it smells just like Pops. It's kinda smelly, but just perfect for me. Anyway, that is where I sleep now when I am missing Pops.

I am begging you Mums, don't wash it for a while. I don't exactly know why, but it has become my third favorite place to sleep. My little kitty bed is still the best. Then in bed with you, especially now that you have put a row of pillows down on Pop's side of the bed so I can sleep between you and Pops (or what we pretend is Pops. Then my next favorite place is Pops' stinky comforter.

Thanks Mums for not washing it yet.

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad mom hasn't washed your comforter yet. I'm sure you get a lot of comfort from smelling pop's scent. You're different from me in that way. I'm pretty much a visual girl along with loving to be held every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like to be held, Sammie? So do I, but only when I decide the time is right. We have more in common than I woulda thought! Hmmm....maybe I am not so dumb after all.

    ReplyDelete