Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Hello

Mums has been hiding all of the computers and I haven't been able to post. She turned Pops laptop off, and then remembered she did not know the password. She keeps the desktop on so she doesn't need to remember any password. She is not very with it these days.

Her computer is always shut, unless she is using it. She says it is her enemy right now, but who knows what she means by that. Then, there is the IPad, which she is always using to play games. Boy, there are a lot of games for free out there.

Anyway, she is avoiding exercise right now by watching bad TV and I just passed by to say hello to ya'll. I may not be very prolific for a while (wow, a big word for a dummy, huh?), but stick with me. I am sure Mums will set her computers free, once again.

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Shiva ! You have an important job to do now so I am waiting patiently. You must follow Mum around and keep her from feeling so alone while she gets used to a new way of "being" all by herself.
    You don't know how important you are and how right you are to help her feel better. It is a long cold winter and even though the days are getting longer and brighter....it is a challenge to stay cheery until Spring for me too. I wish I had a nice cat like you! But my husband is very allergic so I can only enjoy virtual cats and writing to cats like you. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mums is allergic, too. So she combs me every day and gives me this horrible baths every month.

    ReplyDelete