Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Resistance Band

Mum's got this new thing she is doing called exercise.

First she makes coffee and then she watches Ellen. Then she starts this exercise thing. I sit in my little chair and watch her. It's kinda funny looking, and it doesn't seem as if she is enjoying it. The people on the TV are all smiley and she just has this icky look on her face.

Today she pulled out a new toy. Instead of those big black things she calls weights, she pulled out this long green thing she calls a resistance band.

 I call it a toy!

I am not as bad as my friend Sammie Sue who squawks and whistles and talks while her mom works out, but I did try to play with it when she used it. Fortunately for Mums, my attention span is about 6 seconds.

I don't know why she is doing this every day, when she could be brushing me instead, but there you go. She wants to look like Ellen Degeneres, I guess.

Here's to ya!
Shiva

1 comment:

  1. Mom was doing Yoga one morning and just as she went into the downward facing dog, I decided it looked like it hurt and yelled, "Ouch"! She crumbled into a heap on the floor, laughing and the dog thought she was playing and jumped on her head and that was the end of the Yoga session!

    ReplyDelete