Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daniellito


Mums says Pops is coming back as a pelican. She says they like fish, lots of fish. I like fish, so I like pelicans.

I have been watching out the window for a pelican to fly by, but Mums says they really are lazy birds, and don't fly any more than they really must fly. Besides, we don't live near the ocean and they only live in the ocean. I guess they are fussy fish eaters only eating ocean fish.

Mums told me that when ever she sees a pelican from now on, she will call out Daniellito, her pet name for Dennis when he is in Latin America. So maybe you could too. If you see him, tell him I love him. And throw him a fish. That man really loves to eat.

Shiva

2 comments:

  1. Mom saw quite a few pelicans in CA so she sent messages of love to them, just for you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete