Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Louie Gets Bored

Louie's mom and dad got married while my Mums and Pops were on vacation. Actually they got married on the day of the great snow storm. You know, the one where the roof of the great Vikings playground collapsed? It was all over the news.

Anyway, Natalie and Jeremy went to Hawaii for their honeymoon and came home just before Christmas Eve. I am sure that Louie missed his mom and dad as much as I did mine! But they had to ignore him while they wrapped up the Christmas presents. He finally jumped up on a chair to watch (I didn't know dogs could leap, too! I am so jealous!!)

Poor Louie. Look at that sad, sad face. He is practically begging for attention! But, alas, as it always goes in human land, the work comes first and those presents had to be wrapped. Eventually Louie gave up and - well, a picture speaks a thousand words.


I know how you felt Louie, but I know your mom, and I know she has given you tons of attention since that day.

Love to you, young man.

Shiva

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, he melted my heart! What a cute dog. I think I love him...

    ReplyDelete