Thursday, January 6, 2011

Needed: More Friends!!

Is no one out there reading my blog?

I know I am not the brightest bulb in the forest, but I think I have something to share.

Mums has been all busy with Pop's cares this week and people have been in and out and in and out of the house. They are moving stuff all over the place and all of my beds, perches and hiding places are moving. I am hiding right now in Pop's closet again and I don't want to come out!

But I will come out of hiding if YOU become my virtual friend. Won't you please send Mums your picture and be my friend? Please. You may be all I have right now.

Shiva, the lonely one

4 comments:

  1. If I, Spud, and my big sister, Peanut, could figure out how to set up a blog, we would definitely follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO SHIVA,
    I THINK YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL CAT! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE. ONCE UPON A TIME A LOVELY CAT LIVED AT MY HOUSE. HER NAME WAS MARIPOSA (WHICH MEANS BUTTERFLY IN SPANISH). SHE HAD LONG FUR IN PRETTY BROWNS AND ORANGE TONES. AND BEST OF ALL SHE WAS A FUNNY LADY WHO FOLLOWED ME AROUND ALL DAY. MY CHILDREN WERE ALL GROWN AND MY DAYS WERE SO MUCH HAPPIER BECAUSE OF HER. HER FAVORITE TOY WAS A BIG GROCERY BAG. DO YOU LIKE TO GO INTO PAPER BAGS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Shiva,
    I was so sad to read that your Pops had to leave you and Mum and is in Heaven. I am so sorry that his last day was so difficult too. I hope you are staying near Mum and purring nicely to help make her feel a little better.
    I am sending you a photo of my next most favorite cat after my Mariposa who died a few years ago but lives in my memory still. This cat is named India and she thinks that she is a mother to my grandsons Seth and Sean. They are going to be 4 years old soon and play nice with her. Please give Mum a nice PURR for me. I am sad that Pops is gone too.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love paper bags, but now they scare me. Everything scares me! Mums says she is going to Widipedia and put a picture of me under scarty cat, but she doesn't know how to spell it.

    Valerie, Mums did not get the picture. Send it to her at her email and I will post it!

    ReplyDelete