Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tigre

Mum's is sick and crabby, crabby, crabby. So I thought this would be the perfect day to introduce my latest friend, Tigre. She is a pistol. Complain, complain, complain.

Tigre's mom is one of Mums good friends from Minneapolis. Actually JC is a cat freak. She owns 5 cats - oops I mean 4 cats. Mums is always trying to dump me off at JC's house.

Tigre loves to rub against you and ask for attention, but every time you actually give her attention she starts her routine - meow and run. Then, a minute later, she is right back at you.

Tigre can jump and leap. She leaps on anything and everything - tables, stools, and counter tops. Mums says this is what real cats do. I am glad that I am not a real cat, but a dog in cat's clothing. Mums would really hate me if I jumped on the counter tops.

Well, here she is, Tigre. And because she is a grumbler, she is Mums favorite cat at JC's. Go figure.

Shiva, the wonder cat

No comments:

Post a Comment