Tuesday, December 21, 2010

They are Home!!!!

I thought they would never return, but Mums and Pops came home late yesterday. And just in time. I was sure I was going to be buried in snow!

Mums does not know it yet, but I made a whole bunch of virtual friends while she was away! I have a new doggie friend, 4 new cat friends, another bird and even a pelican and a sea lion! I know that soon I will be the most famous cat in the world! I must get me some designer clothing that will show off my beautiful fur.

Oh, oh...I think Pops wants his computer. Mums computer is still in the shop. She won't get it till next week, and Pops does not share well with others. I must run! Watch later this week for posts on my adventures while they were away and meet my newest friends.

Feliz Navidad!

Shiva, the happiest cat in the whole USA

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me...you befriended another bird? You'll soon discover that none are as great as the amazing African Grey! I'm burning with jealousy over this betrayal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Sammie Sue. She doesn't have a computer, so she is not really a virtual friend. You will always be my favorite bird!

    ReplyDelete