Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Pad

Mums ordered Pops an IPad for his Christmas present. She gave it to him early, so he could take it on their v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n. I still don't understand why they need a vacation from me. And with all this snow, there simply is nothing fun for me to look at.

Mums, will you please put a mirror next to my bed so I can at least look at my beautiful self?

What she hasn't thought about, though, is the fact that the Dynavox will still be here! HA! Maybe I can write when she is gone. I hope she forgets to unplug it before they leave.

I have 4 new virtual friends, too! But Mum's computer is still in the shop, so you will need to wait to meet them until she gets home. See, I got ya hooked! I know that you will be back to meet the crab, the tortoise, the hider and the boy!

Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment