Friday, December 24, 2010

A Colorful Bird, But NOT My Friend

This is NOT a virtual friend!! Did you hear me Sammie Sue, she is NOT my virtual friend. But Mums made me put a picture of her on my blog. Mums is so controlling and bossy some of the time.

Mums and Pops met her when they were out of town. She is some sort of South American bird, and although I admit she is pretty, she has no depth. She just sits there all day trying to look pretty for the goofy tourists that come off of something called a ship. She doesn't talk or even squawk. She doesn't even know what a computer is, let alone know how to blog.

Mums gets caught up in the tourist stuff sometimes when she travels. She can be shallow too. Oh well, as long as she continues to feed me and groom me, I can put up with her eccentricities I guess.

Shiva

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking bird but not prettier than me. You'd better not befriend this bird you mangy cat!

    ReplyDelete